New Approaches to Non-Communicable Diseases
Live Interactive Broadcast starting at 1550 South African Standard Time (SAST) [British Summer Time +1]
Non-communicable diseases used to be a rich-world problem but 80% of deaths are now in developing countries. Health systems everywhere are struggling to keep up.
If we are to meet the World Health Assembly’s target of reducing NCD mortality rates by 25% by 2025, the solutions will not simply be medical.
Join us for two thought- provoking sessions that will debate how we can tackle the chronic disease time bomb.
Click the programme tab to see the session that will broadcast and the speakers.
You’ll not only watch these sessions live, you’ll also:
- Drive the conversation – Post your thoughts and questions to the speakers
- Access more information – Explore related items including speaker profiles, articles, infographics and interesting links.
- Customise your viewing – Creating your personal timeline, save your favourite comments, articles and video timestamps
- Build your network – Connect with other participants, both at the event and online.
- Relive the experience – Access on-demand videos from each session within a day of the event
Simply register for your account and you can instantly start commenting in the live feed even before the event starts.